14 Ways To Master Boho Style For The Colder Season
Although it may seem that bohemian clothing is summer-only (flowy maxi dresses, white embroidery clothing etc), it is completely possible to pull off bohemian looks year-round. So get ready to be fully bohemian for the upcoming year.
How to dress boho for fall? The colours of autumn nature are filled with bohemian vibes. Natural ochre, sienna, yellowish, grey, other dimmed colours, maybe greyish blue – like the rainy autumn sky.
- Fastest way to go boho is skinny jeans, simple top combined with a knitted colourful long hooded cardigan and you are ready for cooler season.
- Colourful blocks of crochet on a duster – length cardigan sweater with long sleeves and a single tie front. Designed to turn heads, an allover crochet detailed with a ruffle front, lace trim and intricate flutter sleeves.
- Velvet jackets will always make you look and feel artistic. Colours vary
from dark grey, mossy, navy, green, to velvet, pink or burgundy. Choose what emphasize your features best.
- Try layering of clothes – specially good looking is embroidered rim
- dimmed colour dress layered with colourful cardigans or jacket and
- knee – high brown leather boots.
Photo credit: Instagram – @freepeople
- Of course – fall hats are absolutely boho. Combined with scarves or shawls you will stay warm and stylish.
- Oversized sweater and wide brim hat.
- Don’t forget warm snuggly knits, grandma- knitted gloves.
- Sometimes you can add one detail to your attire and it will look boho. For example boots. Brown vegan leather or suede, knee – high is the best choice. You will also love suede fringe boots.
- Ponchos are the keyword for boho autumn outdoors. They look great with skinny dark blue jeans, high neck polo sweater and fall hats.
- But one can also combine poncho and fall hat with mini knitted wool dress. The pinnacle of this combination would be extra high boots black or brown suede, leather. Just leave a small distance of skin between shoe and dress. You will definitely look stunning.
This might be the most challenging season. But here the most important parts are knitted cardigans, hats, scarves and coats.
- Experiment with slavic embroidery motives on suede fur coats.
- Knitted hats and scarves or gloves will always look good in matching colours. You can match them with shoes.
- One more great and warm outfit idea would be knitted sweater with overall.
- Velvet dress and black lace boots. This beautiful outfit will really make
you feel comfortable but at the same time feminine, making you prepared to conquer anything.